Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So Good, So Good

My wireless headset arrived today, I could not wait to try it out...whilst having the freedom to listen to music walking around home is great, the main purpose is to go talk to my baby...

It's funny how a little time together can make so much difference to me. A little time for me each morning sets me off for the day..I'm so happy to have found you..I really think I can sacrafice my life here to be with you..let's hope I am right..you love me, and I love you..

We talked about baby names...now he has stole my beautiful baby names..does that mean I have to have them with him? Hmm? :)

Today is 中秋節, our first proper national celebration together.
I hope there will be many more to come, I am so happy with you, Alan. You have no idea..

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment