Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Amazing Day

Something stopped me in my track.
We had an anazing conversation and and behaved fairly normal, the only thing that stands out is that you calling me "babe" instead of Suri. I am getting used to that! Every time u call me babe, I have to read twice to see if my eyes were seeing things..but you did. You called me babe, time and time again.. you said that you are attached to me, but hey, you know what? I am too.. And I am scared. Please don't be playing me, because I already know how I feel about you..please stay with me! No matter what your role is..I want you.

When you told me "love u, babe". I couldn't bring my senses back to reply. all I want to say is "I love you too", but it won't come out...

Hope to see you tonight, my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment