Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Honeymoon Phase

I love this new part of the relationship..even though we agree to let things run along and see what happens, I can't help but falling for oyu more and more each day. I love how sometimes you can be a touch more possessive as usual, and the odd naughty comments, makes me giggle from the inside. I love you just the way you are; don't ever change!

Our daily 15 minute conversation always gives me a great start to the day. I have strength to go on the rest of the day because of you..

If I ever seem too clingy, well, it's only because you're so awesome.
Thanks for being a part of my life...one day, I might have to give you back, but the heart wants what the heart wants...if it's a massive bruise, I'll take it, because, baby, I love you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment